Attention!

Chatbox is at the bottom of the page due to some technical glitch , unable to solve it thou. sry

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Challenge accepted =)
(updated)

97 words

Typing Test



Teehee !

Newayz , the ECA day had passed and now im an official member of Sky Adventure Club , AIESEC and also bowling. ( I joined bowling for fun only , I cant even bowl )
I spent around half hour in the main campus and as I was about to walk back to the ADP buildling, the whole gang ( Darren , Daryl , AB , Terrence ) came and stopped at the main campus entrance, asked me to join along for ice skating and i agreed.xD

Then its ice skating in SP~
ICE SKATING - Well i suck at it , but at least i have the balls to enter the ice ring. It was my second time in the ice ring , the first time i had like 6 bruises at my knees and hands.FORTUNATELY , i only had minor bruises on my knees ONLY this time, and after 7 falls and slips , i finally learned how to skate hehehe. Oh not to forget , MR.Jason joined later. After that , we went to McD for dinner and then back home.

I NEED MORE PRACTICE , NEXT ICE SKATING SESSION PLZ , hehe !!




3 comments:

Su Juin Chew said...

OMG thats so fast!!!Did you do it like,many many times??? :D

Su Juin Chew said...

And please post your results as a comment on my bloggie as evidence.Ta!!

Kenny said...

i only did 2 times hahaha